SQLite is considered a de facto industry standard for lightweight, embedded SQL database programming.
This SQLite 3 tutorial addresses all of SQLite’s major features. In this Tutorial you will learn how to read and write complex queries to a database using one of the most in demand skills.
You can enjoy the use of relevant examples throughout the course, as these make the content even easier to comprehend.
Some of the important point's, why you should learn SQLite are listed below:
- Many well known applications and Internet browsers use SQLite due to its very small size (~250 Kb). Also it is not an external program, and is instead bundled with the application using it.
- Google Chrome / Firefox’s Caching / Skype
- Most mobile platforms including IOS, Android, Blackberry
- Especially for Audio/Video files, SMS/MMS storage, Contacts, and Calendar Events
- Even Mac OS X 10.4 onward on Desktops/Laptops
Start Sqlite Tutorials